Monetization Features: In-stream ads (Sashimi & Udon Noodle): In-stream ad unitsFriday, October 23, 2015 4:22 PM
Appsfire in-stream ads are available in three different modes:
- The template mode: we provide beautiful ready-to-use templates which allows you to integrate Appsfire ads in no time. Template mode.
- The custom mode, is a fully customizable ad unit. This mode allows you to compose your own view to perfectly match the design of your app. This custom mode has to be validated by our review team. Custom mode.
- The Udon Noodle control (Pull-To-Refresh control). Udon Noodle.
Open source carousel
We developed a carousel that helps you to present several sashimi ads with (almost) no effort. You can find more information about this (open source) class at the github page or in the sashimi example project.
Ad Unit Review Process
Our servers won't send you any ads before we validate your custom design. Use the debug mode to test your custom design during development.
If you want to customise the Sashimi, our Ad Unit Review Process is the following:
- Contact us to express your intentions to customize the Sashimi.
- Send our review team materials that can help us validate your design (PSD mock-ups, screenshots, video, etc.).This should be done before submitting your application to the App Store.
- Wait for our validation, which will enable ads for your application.